Direct Mail Strategy for AC and Heating
Direct mail marketing involves creating pieces of physical mail that contain information or offers from a business. The goal of these “mailers” is to provide some form of value to your customers so they call your business for products or services.
Mailers can take the form of postcards, fliers, brochures, catalogs, promotional products, infographics, or branded letters.
Though it may sound easy, building a successful direct mail marketing campaign is a bit more complex than just sending something in the mail. You need to ensure your sending the right messages and materials to the right sections of your target audience. Otherwise, you’ll waste time and money on a useless campaign.
How Does Centermass Strategies Build Effective Direct Mail Marketing Campaigns?
At Centermass Strategies, we take the time to research your target audience, market trends, and competitors to develop and build a customized direct mail strategy for your air conditioning and heating business. The goal of every direct mail campaign we build is to provide tangible results, so you can see the fruits of your campaigns.
When building your campaign, our team will follow five key practices:
- Providing Quality and Affordable Services – All our marketing services are designed to be affordable and meet your specific budget. No matter how big or small your campaign will be, you can rest assured that our team will provide the same level of attention and respect to your team and your campaign. You’re never “just another client” at Centermass Strategies. You’re a part of our team and we always look after our team members.
- Researching Your Customers – Part of your marketing strategy will involve the development of buyer personas. These personas are “profiles” of your customers, including demographic information, interests, online behavior, and buying habits.Once we develop buyer personas, we’ll have a better idea of who your target customers are and what form of direct mail will have the best chance of capturing their attention and turning them into quality leads and potential business.
- Competitor Analysis – Along with researching your customers, our team will also find and monitor your competitor’s past and current marketing strategy.What kind of mailers do they use? Who are they targeting? What offers are they using to grow their business and customer base? All these will be questions we answer before we develop anything for your campaign.
- Compelling Design – Even with the popularity of digital marketing, mailboxes are still packed with ads, coupons, and junk mail. Your physical mail has mere seconds to capture the recipient’s attention before it’s face down in the garbage.Our design team knows this well. That’s why they use their decades of experience in graphic design to create a visually appealing mailer that is sure to grab attention. Each design will use your brand elements and present your offers in an easy-to-read manner.Most importantly, each mailer will be personalized to spark an immediate connection with the recipient. It’s proven that personalization in direct mail campaigns leads to a higher open rate when compared to stagnant mail.
- Personalized Copy – Along with the design of your mail, the message contained within must be personalized as well. Our copywriters will choose the appropriate terminology and verbiage to present your message and offer and entice the recipients to contact your business.
Campaign Monitoring and Tracking
The worst thing you can do with any direct mail marketing is to develop a strategy without a clear goal. Our team will set realistic goals for your campaigns. We’ll watch and track campaign progress and will make any necessary adjustments to ensure campaign success. We’ll update you throughout the life of the campaign and track any results that lead to the fulfillment of your goals.
When the campaign is over, our team will provide a comprehensive report, so you can see the ROI of your investment and how much your business has grown over the life of the campaign. We’ll also provide recommendations for future campaigns and how to improve upon the results of your past campaigns.
Clear and Effective Calls to Action
Like forms of digital marketing, direct mail pieces need to include a strong call to action (CTA) to show your audience how to proceed and claim your offer. Something as simple as “Call Now to Get 20% Off Your Next ac system Inspection” can improve your campaign’s success and earn new leads. Our team will never send out a shred of mail unless a call to action is defined. Our copywriters have extensive experience writing and testing CTAs that get actual results and lead to new and repeat business.
Every Door Direct Mail Campaigns
Every door direct mail (EDDM) is a direct mail marketing campaign that targets a specific area. Basically, you select a location and send postcards, flyers, brochures, or another form of mail to this area to gather leads within the selected area. You’ll need a list of names and addresses to send the mailers to. This form of direct mail marketing is best used when you have a new offer, coupon, location, or value to offer your target audience in a select area or community. Our team can help create lists and mailers that are sure to gain attention and lead to more business within any area(s) you select.
Ready to Get More Leads Right from the Mailbox?
Write or call today and let us assist you with a laser-targeted, well-timed direct mail strategy that includes a attractive design and great offer. 727.612.7438
Let’s Make Something Awesome, Together.
Tell Us About Your Project.