Brand Development Services for Your HVAC Company
When your customers see your logo or a van wrapped with your company colors on the road, what is the first thought they have? Yes, they know you’re an air conditionign and heating company, but what feeling do they get when they see your company’s logo, colors, and slogan? Hopefully, they get a good first impression and know that your company provides good services and an even better customer experience.
This is the essence of a good brand. Branding is not making sure your customers know what services you provide. Your brand differentiates your HVAC company from every other HVAC company out there. Your brand needs to mold the interpretation your audience has about your business.
Your Brand Identity Consists of:
- Company History and Story
- Company culture
- Style guide
- Taglines or catchphrases
- Unique selling proposition
- Customer Experiences and Relationships
At Centermass Strategies, our goal is not to develop your brand for you. We’re here to help you build your company’s mission, goals, and values into a story that truly represents you. After all, no one knows your company better than you.
Our team has over a decade of brand-building experience. This experience includes successful brand refreshing and rebranding for HVAC companies across the country. We’ll work with you and your team to develop a brand story that captures what makes you unique compared to the hundreds of other ac companies competing with you in the market.
Our branding services are not designed to tell you how you should present your company to your audience. We help you craft your experiences into the story you should be telling. Once the story is in place, we’ll take it the rest of the way with well-designed logos, collateral, and website designs, and more!
Our Branding Services
Our brand development agency will assist you with:
- Brand Researching – Our team is skilled in researching for both creative and technical branding. We’ll do a deep dive into what exactly makes a great brand strategy for your HVAC company. Specifically, we’ll identify who you need to be sending your message to and what form the message should be presented to capture the most attention.
- Brand Development – Your brand represents what your customers think about when they see or think about your business. We’ll help you develop your brand by helping you tell your company’s story and incorporating these elements into your website, collateral, social media, email marketing, and other digital and traditional marketing efforts.
- Brand Refresh - There will be times when your brand needs a bit of a makeover to recapture your audience’s attention. A brand refresh will keep the core elements of your brand intact while changing the way it is presented to your audience. For example, a new logo or website design, new collateral, or new social media images and videos. Basically, the same brand with a new “coat of paint.”
- Rebranding - Rebranding is different than a brand refresh. Rather than maintain the elements of a past design, rebranding involves reworking your entire company story into something completely different. Rebranding is more circumstantial than a brand refresh and is usually recommended for:
- A change in company leadership
- Merging with another company
- A failing or outdated brand
- Industry-wide advancements or changes
Whether you need a brand refresh or a complete rebranding for your HVAC company, our team has the skills and tools necessary to accomplish either of these goals. We’ll ensure your marketing strategies tell an accurate and interesting story. Your customers will know they’re in good hands when they call or services or simply see your logo.
The Benefits of Working with Centermass Strategies for Brand Development Services
At Centermass Strategies, our team has the knowledge and experience to identify and unlock the hidden potential of your brand. The key component of any great brand is quality. Without it, you may build a popular brand, but for all the wrong reasons.
It is our goal to provide the best quality branding services for your HVAC company. We’ll help you build your brand and stand as the most reliable and professional HVAC company within your target market.
Our branding process is as follows:
- Initial Brand Audit – Before we begin, we’ll meet with you and your team to discuss the goals of the branding project. Whether you need a new brand, a brand refresh, or a rebranding of an already existing brand, we’ll help you determine which option is best for your business.We’ll also review any existing branding efforts, including logos, slogans, collateral, website design and content, and other marketing efforts.
- Customer and Market Research – After our initial audit, our team will begin researching your customer base and market area to develop recommendations for how to reach your audience and capture the most attention with your brand. The information gathered in this part of the process will be the basis for all branding efforts going forward.Research into your competitors’ branding will also be completed here. This will give us a better idea about what works and does not work for other HVAC companies within the same market area. Not only is this valuable to us, but it also gives you an idea of who you’re up against and how to stay one step ahead of the competition.
- New Branding Implementation – Once the audit and research are complete, we’ll report back to you with our findings and a solid strategy for your new branding efforts. Once approved, our team will implement the strategy and update your brand. You don’t have to lift a finger!
- Brand Monitoring and Reporting – We’ll continuously watch your new brand results to ensure the strategy is working. Our team will report any results and progress, so you can see the actual results of your branding efforts.
Ready to tell your business story and get customer attention? Centermass Strategies is here your you. Contact our branding agency today at 727.612.7438 to get your free Brand audit and analysis today.
Let’s Make Something Awesome, Together.
Tell Us About Your Project.